Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's that time yet again....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    It's that time yet again....

    Hi everyone!!!

    Well, it's time again for my annie checkup. I have my CTA and see my neurosurgeon tomorrow. Could you please send some positive energy/prayers my way that the little bugger hasn't done any renovations in my head and expanded the living space up there!! All your support always makes it that much easier to cope with :o

    Love and light,

    Nat xx
    sigpicTo see a world in a grain of sand,
    And a heaven in a wild flower,
    Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
    And eternity in an hour. - William Blake.

    #2
    Nat. Good luck tomorrow. Will be keeping you in my prayers.
    Shelly
    Shelly

    Comment


      #3
      You got it Honey, I will be with you ,holding your hand, You will get a good report:angel: I am having a long talk about you tonight in my prayers. Please post as soon as you know , well even though I am with you , you know they won't tell me a darn thing.
      Love you bunches, we have been on this journey for quiet a while together, :) Hugs , Ging

      Comment


        #4
        Hi Nat!!!!

        Long time no talk!!!!
        I'll be thinking of you tomorrow- I have my MRI and neuro in March- that's been 2 years since the last one....... And I'm very scared at the thought of it.
        Hoping all goes well- keep us posted.
        Trace x

        Comment


          #5
          Positivity!

          Sending positive thoughts, prayers and no changes your way. My checkup is around the corner too.

          heidi
          Ruptured 11mm annie on 10/5/06. Left internal carotid artery. Coiled at Maine Med. Portland, ME. 16 coils. Coils compacting Dec. 2010. Stent implanted 3/16/2011 and 4 more new coils added 4/27/2011 by Dr. Ecker. Another 4mm annie discovered Dec. 2010. Older sister died from rupture 5/29/12. Smaller annie grew & was clipped in Jan. 2014. Orig. annie getting new remnant. Possible flow diversion needed now. Check out my Brain Blog: Brain Blog

          Comment


            #6
            Nat, you are in my prayers this morning (even though I know that you are way ahead of me in time) and I hope to hear great things from you soon. I don't know when you get your results, but I still want to hear how your whole experience went today! You have lots of us with you :)
            Candice-37 years old
            7 mm ophthalmic annie clipped Nov 14, 2007
            4 mm daughter annie clipped March 11, 2009
            September 2009 diagnosed with Trigeminal Neuralgia

            Comment


              #7
              You go Nat! Keeping everything crossed that it is nothing but good news for you!!!

              You have been SO patient and strong.

              Tell us all about how it went today!

              Sending good vibes to you. :)
              sigpic Tropical Trish
              7mm Basilar Tip~Coiled & Stent Nov4/08 Watch List 2nd Ane
              One of the great labor-saving devices of today is tomorrow!

              Comment


                #8
                Hey everyone!!

                Well, brilliant news - my annie hasn't grown - Yaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!! I could definately feel the positive energy and love in the room whilst the CTA was being done....

                I seem to have the same radiographer technician dude every year which makes life sooo much easier, as he remembers about my anxiety disorder and just gets in and out as quickly as possible!! hahaha!! He is sooo gentle and funny too which always helps!! ;)

                I saw my NS a couple of hours later with the results, which I'm grateful for not having a long wait!! He doesn't want to test me again for 2 years (this time was about 15 months). He will also be doing an MRI next time, as the hospital is getting the newer T3 machine, which is brilliant news. He did mention that he is concerned at the amount of radiation and the incresed risk of thyroid cancer, so doesn't want to do any CT scans for 3 years, but with the newer MRI that shouldn't be necessary anyway!! He does mention this concern every year, so it's good that he stays on top of and monitors my radiation exposure .

                I went to a lovely Italian restaurant with my sister to celebrate (Trace - Mathew Hayden was there just 2 tables away, so had some nice eye candy too!! hehehe ;) ) and am now having a glass of champagne to celebrate!!!

                Thankyou soooo much - my annie family means the world to me and don't honestly know how I would cope without your love and support.

                Love and hugs,

                Nat xx
                Last edited by Beachgirl; 11-15-2011, 12:01 AM.
                sigpicTo see a world in a grain of sand,
                And a heaven in a wild flower,
                Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
                And eternity in an hour. - William Blake.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Yippee!

                  That's fantastic news Nat!! Soooo happy for you. And how great your CTA tech and DR. Are in top of the radiation.

                  ENJOY life!

                  Heidi
                  Ruptured 11mm annie on 10/5/06. Left internal carotid artery. Coiled at Maine Med. Portland, ME. 16 coils. Coils compacting Dec. 2010. Stent implanted 3/16/2011 and 4 more new coils added 4/27/2011 by Dr. Ecker. Another 4mm annie discovered Dec. 2010. Older sister died from rupture 5/29/12. Smaller annie grew & was clipped in Jan. 2014. Orig. annie getting new remnant. Possible flow diversion needed now. Check out my Brain Blog: Brain Blog

                  Comment


                    #10
                    This is the best news Honey, I am so happy for you, what a awesome thing that you have the same team , that makes it less scary , because they know you and your concerns. Oh Nat, I can't explain how I feel about your good news, Over joyed and Very thankful. :) Love you ging

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Fantastic!!!! Yes i"m shouting it!!!!

                      Wonderful news Nat. Now you're on the 2 year roll with me. My neuro has also booked me in for an MRI for March. It'll be my first- have always had the CT contrast too. He also mentioned the radiation so I guess this confirms us aussies have good DRs!
                      Hey lucky you re Matt Hayden- he's very cute!
                      Here's to many more glasses of champagne- maybe one day we can have one together.
                      Take care- and again great news re your Annie.
                      Trace x

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Nat. So happy for your good news!
                        Shelly
                        Shelly

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Absolutley Awesome News Nat!!!

                          I am so happy for you - man that's just super! I know we all heaved a big sigh of releif for you!

                          Your Dr.s sound great too being worried about the radiation - makes me wonder just how much we all have gotten.

                          NO point worrying I am sure - what's done is done - but smart to be pro-active and request updates from your testing facilities as to how old thier machines are???


                          Hmmmmmmmmmmm......wonder if they could even tell us that!

                          Anyhow - again so very thrilled for you and I will celebrate with a strong cuppa tea - since I avoiding alchohol ( how boring is that) - as I lose weight!

                          Made my day hearing this Nat! Hugs and Congrats to you.
                          sigpic Tropical Trish
                          7mm Basilar Tip~Coiled & Stent Nov4/08 Watch List 2nd Ane
                          One of the great labor-saving devices of today is tomorrow!

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Thankyou everyone!!

                            Trace - yes, we will definately have to have a glass of champers together some day! If you ever get up here to the Gold Coast, let me know!! I'm going to be down in Canberra mid January, and have some friends in Sydney, so am trying to work out whether the schedule will allow me to pop up there for a few days (I'm shooting a movie down there, so am waiting on the final timetable at the moment). If I do, we will have to catch up!!

                            Trish - sooooo glad to see that your still on the healthy eating plan - it will be sooooooooooooooooooooo worth it as you lose the weight!! Go girl - wooooohoooo!!!
                            sigpicTo see a world in a grain of sand,
                            And a heaven in a wild flower,
                            Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
                            And eternity in an hour. - William Blake.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X