Right back at you Trish, yes we do have so much to be thankful for,this site and forum are just two of them, we have met such wonderful people on here !
Happy Thanksgiving and warmest wishes for a wonderful Holiday season, hugs , GING :)
Ane I concur and share the same sentiments. I'm very thankful to know theree are places I can got and people know what I'm going through. Thank you all for being there.
Enjoy the day and appreciate everyone around you.
XOXOXO
Heidi
Ruptured 11mm annie on 10/5/06. Left internal carotid artery. Coiled at Maine Med. Portland, ME. 16 coils. Coils compacting Dec. 2010. Stent implanted 3/16/2011 and 4 more new coils added 4/27/2011 by Dr. Ecker. Another 4mm annie discovered Dec. 2010. Older sister died from rupture 5/29/12. Smaller annie grew & was clipped in Jan. 2014. Orig. annie getting new remnant. Possible flow diversion needed now. Check out my Brain Blog: Brain Blog
Comment