Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK. Have survived the MRI/MRA...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    OK. Have survived the MRI/MRA...

    ......and now the dreaded wait until Friday to see the Neuro!
    Send calm thoughts!!!!
    Trace x

    #2
    You have them Honey, postive thoughts for a good report ! You are not alone, we all understand the nerves and stress of going through the test and then waiting on the results, let us know honey when you hear (((hugs))) Ging :)

    Comment


      #3
      Trace, so glad this one is behind you. Sending positive vibes your way.
      Shelly
      Shelly

      Comment


        #4
        Hey Trace,

        Nothing fun about those MRI/MRA is there? Survive is a good word for getting thru!
        I feel for you.

        Wishing nothing but the best news for you and keep us posted.
        It's tough waiting I know.
        sigpic Tropical Trish
        7mm Basilar Tip~Coiled & Stent Nov4/08 Watch List 2nd Ane
        One of the great labor-saving devices of today is tomorrow!

        Comment


          #5
          Trace

          Glad to see you have had your tests behind you.Wishinh you only the best in the results.

          Comment


            #6
            I had an MRI a few months ago right after a stroke. I couldn't believe how noisy it was. Afterwards I referred to it as the BingBong machine, What a racket!! They found two areas of brain damage, one controls balance, the other vision. I'm almost back to normal now, just a few occassional reminders.

            Comment


              #7
              Hey Trace,

              Sending LOTS of calming thoughts this morning to you! Glad the MRI went well...everything's crossed that the results will be great!

              Nat xx
              sigpicTo see a world in a grain of sand,
              And a heaven in a wild flower,
              Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
              And eternity in an hour. - William Blake.

              Comment

              Working...
              X