Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woohoo!!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Woohoo!!!!!

    It's all clear. My MRI/MRA showed all well in my head- no new aneurysms, clips all fine......and next scan in three years time.
    Now to get on with my life!!!!
    Feeling SO relieved.
    Thanks for all your thoughts- helped me stay sane through a very stressful week.
    Trace x

    #2
    Yaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!

    I am so so sooooo happy for you Trace!!!
    Yes, get out there and live life :)

    Hugs,

    Nat xx
    sigpicTo see a world in a grain of sand,
    And a heaven in a wild flower,
    Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
    And eternity in an hour. - William Blake.

    Comment


      #3
      Well good for Trace

      That is wonderful news, know it is a big relief on your part.Now time to forget that annie and get on enjoying your life.

      Comment


        #4

        That is fantastic Trace...I am so happy honey that all is good, Jimmy and Nat have it right go start enjoying your life
        this is a time to celebrate

        Comment


          #5
          Yahoo Trace!!!


          That is fantastic news and good on you! Oh man - I can feel your happiness and I am sharing it.

          Right on Right on!

          Onwards and Upwards you go!
          sigpic Tropical Trish
          7mm Basilar Tip~Coiled & Stent Nov4/08 Watch List 2nd Ane
          One of the great labor-saving devices of today is tomorrow!

          Comment


            #6
            Awesome news Trace. I am so happy for you! Congrats.
            Shelly
            Shelly

            Comment

            Working...
            X