Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Allergies after coiling ( a poll )

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Allergies after coiling ( a poll )

    I was just wondering if any of you that had a coiling , developed any antibiotic , adhesive, latex ointment bases allergies since your coiling?
    I was never allergic to anything until the first attempt, then developed problems with several different antibiotics( I have never taken that many over my life)
    I don't know if the contrast used, or some other chemical used could be a factor that may have left an imprint on the way my body reacts to thes things now.
    I appreciate any input from you, thanks :) GING
    Last edited by Ging; 03-25-2012, 04:20 AM.

    #2
    Hi Ging, I have not had any of these issues.
    Shelly
    Shelly

    Comment


      #3
      I have Ging!

      I am NOW allergic to most of the glue of bandaids and tapes - never was before. I was stuck on bandaids cos baindaids stuck............... :)

      I found out yesterday I am allergic now to an antibiotic CEPHALEXIN - dont even want to tell you how awful this was/still is!

      I was NOT allergice to anything prior to my 5 Angiograms and the Coiling/Stent procedure.

      Like you though - I haven't had to take much in my life. I get injured - being blonde -- but seldom get sick - so the antibiotic thing is new and well so is the tape/bandaid thing too.

      Think of all the dyes etc we have had pumped thru us!!!!

      ???? One never know.....
      sigpic Tropical Trish
      7mm Basilar Tip~Coiled & Stent Nov4/08 Watch List 2nd Ane
      One of the great labor-saving devices of today is tomorrow!

      Comment

      Working...
      X