Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just wondering how everyone is doing???

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Just wondering how everyone is doing???

    It's become SO quiet in here. I hope that means all is good with everyone! I guess I just misss the daily inputs that used to be here.
    I'm doing well- healthy as I've been since my rupture 4 years ago. Even have days sometimes when I don't think about it- and there was a time that I really didn't believe that would ever happen! Proves that time does fade those awful memories.
    What about you?
    Trace x

    #2
    Hi Trace.
    I am sure others from aneurysm forum will be here later.
    I don't believe I know you but I just wanted to wish you well. I knew a young woman who survived an aneurysm and her doctors said it was a miracle she was alive when she opened her eyes. Scary subject to me for sure. I usually post on emotional support forum but like to scan all the forums as well.

    It is nice when bad memories fade. My mother died on the last Sunday in March years ago. This was the first year that I did not remember it on that day. Usually it is on my mind all the day long. This was the year it took me until Monday to think of it. That was eight years come to think of it. Take care.
    Last edited by joy; 03-28-2012, 07:38 PM.

    Comment


      #3
      Hey Trace, GING here, I finally go my coiling after five years and have my first follow up two weeks ago. So far so good. Glad you are doing well.I was thinking that either everyone is doing great and have left the group or they can't find us! So many are missing from our forum, but I visit other forums to say hello.
      Good to know you are Four years out and doing okay

      Comment


        #4
        I am doing wonderful and I do miss y'all! It was nice to be able to support those who needed it and to check on how everyone was doing when we posted more. Maybe things will pick up in here!!

        It is good to see that you are doing well. I realized yesterday that my 3rd annie-versary had just come and gone and I had not realized it!
        Candice-37 years old
        7 mm ophthalmic annie clipped Nov 14, 2007
        4 mm daughter annie clipped March 11, 2009
        September 2009 diagnosed with Trigeminal Neuralgia

        Comment


          #5
          Happy Annie-versary Candice..so happy you are well, maybe it is a good thing you are at a place where it just slips by ...you are getting back to normal with life's daily chores taking center stage !

          Comment


            #6
            Hi there Trace!

            Great post ~ where oh where did everyone go is right!

            SSsssssssssssshhhhhhhhhh!!! - feels like a flipping library here in BT lately

            Then again maybe no one has any questions or... a good thing - maybe no one has any problems!!!

            So it's just nice to say Hello to everyone instead.

            HELLO EVERYONEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!

            Most likely everyone is just on the go!

            It's spring afterall!

            Hugs!
            sigpic Tropical Trish
            7mm Basilar Tip~Coiled & Stent Nov4/08 Watch List 2nd Ane
            One of the great labor-saving devices of today is tomorrow!

            Comment


              #7
              Hi everyone. It is good to hear from everyone and know that you all are well. It is a busy time for me with work and family. I try to drop by often though. Happy spring! It is always nice to put winter behind and head to another summer. Take care all, Shelly
              Shelly

              Comment


                #8
                Hey Shelly, Happy Spring to you, I am good, just trying to stay ahead of the day to day challenges, but considering all...
                I am hanging in okay. glad you are staying busy it keeps you young ! Ha ha , at least that is what I was told...so I decided to iron for the whole day , you know keeping busy???? then looked in the mirror and did not see any change in my youthfulness, I guess I need to iron more than One shirt huh? giggle , Have a good day Honey :) Ging

                Comment


                  #9
                  Hey everyone!!!

                  It's so great to hear from you all and see that everyone is doing so well!! Yay us!!!

                  I haven't been on here in a while as I've been so crazy busy!!!!! I changed degrees earlier this year and am now doing a Bachelor in Chinese Medicine which I am LOVING!!! It is full on, but resonates sooo much more with my soul - I know I'm on the right path. I've also been recruited to consult on a local production of Chicago - those of you who have been here for years might remember that I had to give up my choreography and dancing work when my aneurysm was found - so this is a lovely compromise and means that I'm able to be in the theatre world which is my second home without putting myself at risk!!

                  I've also been doing some filming in an Australian film which will be released later this year. I was playing a zombie - it was certainly a departure from my normal acting, but it was soooooo much fun and means that I got to explore that gory, brain-eating part of myself and it also ensures that I'm not being stereotyped in my roles!! hehehehehehe. I'll be filming another short film next week for an annual Aussie short film festival called Tropfest. That will be alot of fun as it's a comedy and I have the lead role!

                  Apart from all that, I'm still performing and choreographing in the acappella group I've been in for a few years now.

                  Aaaand remember the guy I mentioned that had got freaked out about my annie??? Well, I gave him the space he needed to process everything in his own time, and I'm really happy to say that about a month ago he came back. It's good that we went through what we did as our relationship has a new depth to it and we both know that there is a solid foundation to try and build something really great on. It's early days yet so have no idea where it shall lead, but I am enjoying each moment in this journey with him.

                  So all in all, I'm doing really well!! I have some health issues that I'm trying to get to the bottom of - my red blood cell count keeps dropping to dangerously low levels, but I'm soooooo happy and content with where my life is at that I'm taking that little blip in my stride. I also had my 4 year annie-versary of finding it in late January. I almost forgot and it was only very late in the day that I remembered the day. So, as a few of you have also mentioned, I forget that it's there, and am living with my annie in harmony.

                  I miss the days when this forum was more active - I will try to come on here more often. I treasure the friendships from on here...

                  I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!!

                  Love and light,

                  Nat xx
                  sigpicTo see a world in a grain of sand,
                  And a heaven in a wild flower,
                  Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
                  And eternity in an hour. - William Blake.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    So glad things are looking up for you Nat!!!!

                    Hey there fellow Aussie!
                    I'm so glad to hear life is treating you well. I was getting a bit concerned when you hadn't responded on this thread.
                    Happy that the man is back in your life- thank goodness he came to his senses!!!!
                    Let me know when the films are out- very exciting- I love Tropfest.
                    Take care Nat- and may life continue to be good for us all.
                    Trace x

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Hey Trace!!

                      Sorry if I worried you!!! I'm still here :)

                      I will definately let you know about the Tropfest film - I'll also post on here when the Zombie movie comes out. It's called Theatre of the Dead - it has it's own website - TheatreoftheDead.com.au and is also on FaceBook. I'm not sure how wide a release it will be, but I do know that it is featured in next months international movie magazine based in France, so it is generating world wide interest!! I'm not a zombie fan but apparently this movie already has fans in the US and in Brazil!! Hahahahahaha. I'll let you all know details and post pics as I'm allowed to release them according to the promo's.

                      Trace - I've sent you a PM too

                      Nat xx
                      sigpicTo see a world in a grain of sand,
                      And a heaven in a wild flower,
                      Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
                      And eternity in an hour. - William Blake.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        I have a ?? for y'all; being a stroke survivor I've never understood how someone can have a ruptured aneurysm and NOT have a stroke; can someone explain please?
                        Thanks,
                        suse

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Hi Suse,

                          A ruptured aneurysm IS a stroke. As far as I'm aware there are 2 kinds of strokes - ischemic - which is caused by a blood clot; and a haemmorrhagic stroke which is a brain bleed which ruptured aneurysms come under.

                          I hope that helps. :)

                          Nat xx
                          sigpicTo see a world in a grain of sand,
                          And a heaven in a wild flower,
                          Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
                          And eternity in an hour. - William Blake.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            [B]Really nice to see you all, It brings me comfort to see you are all here, We all have been through so much, yet on a whole, we are survivors.
                            so just trying to keep my head up. I really do not drive very much anymore either, My life has really changed
                            I have been having a really hard time since my clipping. At fi[st all was great and so so happy to just be alive, but around 6 months i had my first mini stroke, i have had several, and in September i had the scariest of all a seizure that lasted days..............when i came to i had no idea if my children were alive or my mother and husband were as well. Having to ask and wait to find out was horrible. I know am on 3 seizure meds and a crap of others. They all keep me in the game. I have a vessel in my head next to my clip that goes off and spasms when ever it wants too..........oh what fun........i try and find a giggle as often as i can, and keep my head up because i really am blessed to be alive...................august will be 4 years for me. NO one ever told me that you could get scar tissue build up at surgery sight ...............OH What Fun !!! Jane /B]
                            ld up

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X