Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worries

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Worries

    Ever since my last clipping I have felt that things were "fixed" and I was doing fine. I don't know if I am just being crazy, but over the last week I feel that things are not right with my right side. Both of my previous annies are left sided, but I feel like there is an inner voice telling me something is going on with the right. I also have the thought that whatever it is needs to be coiled and not clipped. Am I just inventing things? Y'all know how hard it is just to trust that all is okay after being told that something was there that I was never aware of--and then it happened twice! Does anyone else have issues just trusting that things are okay now? Do I really want to know if they are not? I am so torn on how to deal with this!!! Having a CTA is costly, but I know my neuro would order one for me if I feel the need. I would feel so stupid if this is all just "me"!!! It could be because my annie-versary just passed and my subconscious is dealing with things!!!
    Candice-37 years old
    7 mm ophthalmic annie clipped Nov 14, 2007
    4 mm daughter annie clipped March 11, 2009
    September 2009 diagnosed with Trigeminal Neuralgia

    #2
    Hey Candice,

    Awwwwwwww....I understand your concern ~ I truely do.

    After what we have all been through - how do we trust that " everything" is fine. I have a wee 2nd Ane on watch too so I "get" it.

    However, unless you are having symptoms....then morenlikely it's just those wee little voices - you know the ones - they hang out in our worry vaults and only come out to play when we least expect it - those guys! They are most likely just nattering away at ya!

    My little little worry monsters come out once in awhile but I banish them! Nope no way - git back to your cave and stay there - Bad monster bad!

    If you ARE having any pains or symptoms though then just give your IR or Dr. guy a call - maybe just speaking with him will be enough!

    Or maybe you may want to book that appointment?...If it's the only thing that will ease your mind but...

    More CT scans? - Blech - I dont blame you for not wanting one - costly and I am so tired of those and the dyes that go with them.

    Whatever you decide we are with you on this!

    My best.
    sigpic Tropical Trish
    7mm Basilar Tip~Coiled & Stent Nov4/08 Watch List 2nd Ane
    One of the great labor-saving devices of today is tomorrow!

    Comment


      #3
      Hey Candice, I know the feeling! I just had my six month angio for the coiling and thought " okay one more then I can have Mra" my doctor stunned me by saying I could have the MRA in a year and skip the second angio! Thrilled? Yes! Then I started with the worrying about the femoral artery was shot so he has to do a MRA? Just the stuff that falls out from the " vault" as Trish said. (((hugs))) honey, you have us with you? :) GING

      Comment


        #4
        Thank you for your support! It is so nice to know that we are not alone in this struggle for "normal" life after annies. It is hard to ignore those little worry monsters, but you are right--I just need to banish those things. There is no logical reason to feel they way that I do and I am so sorry that y'all have to go through this too. Please know I am here you too!!!
        Candice-37 years old
        7 mm ophthalmic annie clipped Nov 14, 2007
        4 mm daughter annie clipped March 11, 2009
        September 2009 diagnosed with Trigeminal Neuralgia

        Comment

        Working...
        X