Hi everyone,
On Monday morning I am having major surgery. Unfortunately not on my aneurysm, but it is complicating what I am having done and making what is a somewhat straightforward procedure into a high risk category. My surgeon is covering all the bases and has spoken at length to my NS who will be on stand by...he has managed to get the anaesthetist here on the coast who only does high risk surgeries, so I am in good hands. I can't help being a little nervous though. Is there anyone out there who has had major surgery with an unruptured/inoperable annie??? I guess I just need a little reassurance. I know I shall be fine, and I am definately practising what I am always preaching with being in the moment, meditating, looking after myself, being kind on myself, spending quality time with those I love...but I can't really express to them my uneasiness and nerves. I don't want to worry them, so just stay happy and upbeat around them...you all know what I mean.
I guess I just needed to vent in a safe place where people would know and understand my fears.
Love and light,
Nat xx
On Monday morning I am having major surgery. Unfortunately not on my aneurysm, but it is complicating what I am having done and making what is a somewhat straightforward procedure into a high risk category. My surgeon is covering all the bases and has spoken at length to my NS who will be on stand by...he has managed to get the anaesthetist here on the coast who only does high risk surgeries, so I am in good hands. I can't help being a little nervous though. Is there anyone out there who has had major surgery with an unruptured/inoperable annie??? I guess I just need a little reassurance. I know I shall be fine, and I am definately practising what I am always preaching with being in the moment, meditating, looking after myself, being kind on myself, spending quality time with those I love...but I can't really express to them my uneasiness and nerves. I don't want to worry them, so just stay happy and upbeat around them...you all know what I mean.
I guess I just needed to vent in a safe place where people would know and understand my fears.
Love and light,
Nat xx


Comment