Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Article) Brain aneurysm characteristics found to predict rupture

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    (Article) Brain aneurysm characteristics found to predict rupture

    I ran across an article in MedPage Today (June 27), "Brain Aneurysm Characteristics Predict Rupture," that might be of interest here.

    Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    #2
    As an aneurysm survivor this was very interesting, I had often wondered about the " sister aneurysms" thanks for posting this .I always try to keep up with new information to give my Doctor( they don't have the time to catch up ) so we as patients need to go in with our questions, and any new studies that we know of, and anything else that might be helpful in treating us and getting us the best care available . GING

    Comment

    Working...
    X