Thanks for the boost of confidence Trish, I will leave word at the check in desk that my very important family of
aneurysm supporters will be trailing in so to be sure and send you all to my operating room!
, I am ready, I decided to diet until I report, better late than never right! Trish I am so glad you see be being a beautiful yellow, I never could see me being blue food, I know blueberries are good for you but blue jello just doesn't work for me,.Sunny yellow is good !
I will be looking for you
aneurysm supporters will be trailing in so to be sure and send you all to my operating room!
, I am ready, I decided to diet until I report, better late than never right! Trish I am so glad you see be being a beautiful yellow, I never could see me being blue food, I know blueberries are good for you but blue jello just doesn't work for me,.Sunny yellow is good !I will be looking for you

Comment