Just taking this time to wish everyone A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and A EXTREMELY HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Would have posted earlier ,but wasn't to sure that anyone still comes here.
Sorry I missed out on the Merry Christmas message but I trust/hope everyone got spoiled by Santa
I had the best ever Christmas present~ of passing my 5 Year FINAL MRI late December on my Ane - and I got to see the Interventional Radiologist himself just before Christmas and anyhow I am done ~ finished ~ cured on my Stent and 10 Coils!!!
No more dealing with that at all Yay! But where did the 5 years go???
The Brain dudes did say to get my MD to order an MRI or is it an MRA(?) every 2 years to keep a watchful eye on the baby 2nd Ane - but they think it will never grow!
I count myself very lucky and thank God and my Guardian Angels all the time!
My wish for the New Year is that we all stay safe from Ane's and have a wonderful healthy and fun filled 2014
And of course...............that we can fool Santa again!
Comment