Hi, i am at the end of my 5th week since i had a clipping for my brain aneurysm my eyes get tired quite easily and the top of my head still feels numb and hard, has anyone experienced this?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Brain aneurysm clipping.
Collapse
X
-
Hi, I'm coming up to my 5th Annie ~versary in just about two months. My rupture was also clipped. The numbness seemed to take forever to leave. Even now, I'll feel it ever so slightly and for only a moment or two. (Hm, gives new meaning to the term 'Numbskull".) That and the occasional woosey feeling I'd get. Had one of those just this morning, as a matter of fact. Seems as if the 'body' remembers the invasion, too. At least mine does. I often used to get that rocky, dizzy, disoriented feeling right before the anniversary of the surgery. Itchy, I can relate to that, too.
The hardest thing for me, I think, was the unusual 'quiet' in my head. I've always got lots going on in this brain of mine, it almost never stops, in fact. But one day, about a year plus after my incident, I was coming downstairs from my loft office, and when I reached the first landing, turning the corner for the second flight of stairs, suddenly the "chatter" was back in my head. I felt as if I'd just turned a corner (literally and figuratively) in my recovery and that's when I knew I was back.
All-in-all, it just takes time and rest.
Comment

Comment