I am having a new attempt at coiling on September 8th, I have been a member for a long time and have waited for my chance to live a little longer, please hold good thoughts for me, GING
You know I will be sending you all the love, white light and healing energy that I can! I've also been sending you some calming, peaceful energy the last few weeks...Stay in the moment and keep faith....
Love you,
Nat xx
sigpicTo see a world in a grain of sand,
And a heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour. - William Blake.
Reading my own comment above is a good reminder for myself...stay in the moment and keep faith.
Wow, I have supported so many who have posted in this thread, I never thought the day would come when it would be me posting a date....We all know the date of my clipping - 18th June.
Bring it on!!
sigpicTo see a world in a grain of sand,
And a heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour. - William Blake.
Natalie, you have got this , you are the teacher who helped us all , you are on everyone's calendar and in our hearts. You and my Grandniece will be having surgery the same day, so I will be praying extra hard for two people I love. Little Stella is 8 months old and has to have a total cranium vault removal, very dangerous .Hugs honey , we will all be with you in spirit , Ging
Comment