Hi everyone,
I thought I would share something I wrote earlier today on my Facebook page with anyone who may still come on here...
I hope everyone is well! :)
The Adventures Of A Dude Mooshing His Hands Around In My Brain...
2 years....today is my second Annie-versary... the day I got my brain bling, or my re-birthday as I called it last year. As I sat and watched a beautiful, magical sunrise this morning, I reflected on just how amazingly precious life is. We are so incredibly privileged just to wake up every day...to experience the full gamut of emotions...love, joy, pain, fear...they are all beautiful...to feel is be alive. Never take that for granted...ever.
As time marches on, as it inevitably does, I find I am looking back less on the experience of that time of my surgery, and instead remaining present in the moment, celebrating each individual experience, no matter how seemingly small and insignificant, and recognising the beauty and the blessings that they are and the lessons that they bring. I am moving forward in life, continuing to create my own life path, living, experiencing and celebrating fully my own unique journey, as we all should do. Life is way too short to do anything less than to be our own beautiful authentic selves....
My brain is slowly healing...there are still dark moments and continuing challenges that I face...but these are blessings and lovely reminders of just where I have come from, and the steps I have already taken on this healing path. My heart and soul are nourished and nurtured... what my body does is really inconsequential in the face of that.
Thankyou again for all the love and support I continue to receive from so many incredible souls, both near and far.
Life is for living...it is a blessing that should never be squandered, abused or taken for granted. Live life fully, passionately, wholeheartedly... celebrate who you are and love yourself deeply and completely... grabbing with both hands each and every new experience you encounter. Truly embrace all aspects of your life. We really do only have this moment in time...
Peace, love and light.
I thought I would share something I wrote earlier today on my Facebook page with anyone who may still come on here...
I hope everyone is well! :)
The Adventures Of A Dude Mooshing His Hands Around In My Brain...
2 years....today is my second Annie-versary... the day I got my brain bling, or my re-birthday as I called it last year. As I sat and watched a beautiful, magical sunrise this morning, I reflected on just how amazingly precious life is. We are so incredibly privileged just to wake up every day...to experience the full gamut of emotions...love, joy, pain, fear...they are all beautiful...to feel is be alive. Never take that for granted...ever.
As time marches on, as it inevitably does, I find I am looking back less on the experience of that time of my surgery, and instead remaining present in the moment, celebrating each individual experience, no matter how seemingly small and insignificant, and recognising the beauty and the blessings that they are and the lessons that they bring. I am moving forward in life, continuing to create my own life path, living, experiencing and celebrating fully my own unique journey, as we all should do. Life is way too short to do anything less than to be our own beautiful authentic selves....
My brain is slowly healing...there are still dark moments and continuing challenges that I face...but these are blessings and lovely reminders of just where I have come from, and the steps I have already taken on this healing path. My heart and soul are nourished and nurtured... what my body does is really inconsequential in the face of that.
Thankyou again for all the love and support I continue to receive from so many incredible souls, both near and far.
Life is for living...it is a blessing that should never be squandered, abused or taken for granted. Live life fully, passionately, wholeheartedly... celebrate who you are and love yourself deeply and completely... grabbing with both hands each and every new experience you encounter. Truly embrace all aspects of your life. We really do only have this moment in time...
Peace, love and light.

!
!
Comment