I am so glad that all the work is being done on this community, it makes my heart smile! I'm dee I just celebrated my 2 year annie! Yeah! Its been an amazing, wonderful,lonely,scary as heck journey.I not only changed mentally and emotionally but my annie and all the wonderful changes it brought to my brain saved me from a 22 year abusive marriage ! Yeah it wouldn't take crap like the old me did. Only down side of it was made for a verry lonely and confusing as hell recovery....ok to be honest I haven't had the chance to even begin to recover I have had to start a whole new life for my son and I and I dont even know who I am. I just keep hanging on to God and hope he wont let my son see how scared and alone I really feel! I am just getting so frustrated by family members who forget what has happened and belittle you for your capabilities. or even refer to you as stupid!
I guess I am looking for some kind of support I have not been so handy @ finding any
so once again I feel alone.....well me and my sidekick Gadgy (my lasa apsa) will just kick it. Thanks again for the awesome community!

Comment