Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WILL - Coiling

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    WILL - Coiling

    I know you all remember Will - who was coiled 7 weeks ago? He asked me to post for him as he is having a terrible time getting on this site.
    So ............in his own words .............until he can figure out how to get on BT



    For some reason the blog site has blocked me out! I wanted everyone to know I am doing AWESOME! I did a tri athelon 7 weeks post op and returned to work after 11 days!

    Will
    sigpic Tropical Trish
    7mm Basilar Tip~Coiled & Stent Nov4/08 Watch List 2nd Ane
    One of the great labor-saving devices of today is tomorrow!

    #2
    Yay, Will,
    great for you! I know several are having problems getting on ,but hopefully soon it will be easier .I am thrilled you are doing so well and are back to what you love to do! GING :)

    Comment


      #3
      What wonderful news I am so glad to hear from Will and hope he can get on here soon.
      Candice-37 years old
      7 mm ophthalmic annie clipped Nov 14, 2007
      4 mm daughter annie clipped March 11, 2009
      September 2009 diagnosed with Trigeminal Neuralgia

      Comment

      Working...
      X