Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Precription Medications that cause falls

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Precription Medications that cause falls

    These medications,in Alphabetical order by generic name, have been shown to cause more falls than others. Remember, the list is by Generic...so if you're on Keppra, look for Levetiracetam . They're a lot of epilepsy drugs!


    Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
    Last edited by linniec; 10-22-2011, 07:00 AM.

    #2
    Hi Linnie,
    Thanks for sharing this post I can see where most of the AED's I've taken over the yrs. can cause a person to fall. I also have noticed that some of the perscriptions my husband takes for type 2 diabetes can
    also cause a person to fall. Once again thanks for sharing this post. I think I will do a little research and find out what is in these perscriptions that makes a person fall. Here's wishing you well and May God
    Bless You!

    Sue

    Comment

    Working...
    X