Sorry I haven't been around lately but I've been sick with pnumoneia this past week and a half and I haven't felt the greatest. On top of that I had a sinus infection and I've been under Drs. orders not to do a darn thing
this past week. I sure hope you and everyone else are doing well. Here's wishing you well and May God bless You!
I'm doing much better thank you. I lost 7 lbs. in a week and my white blood count went down hill when I got sick but I went back to work last week and I'm feeling much better. My Dr. wants me to eat one container of yogurt once a day to get the
vitamin D level back up along with drinking a lot of hot fluids. That's the problem when you work in a public school parents send their kids to school sick and everyone starts getting sick all over the school. Thanks for your concern and remember I'm
always here for you anytime. May God Bless You!
I'm just not around this forum much any more. I think I'll try to just respond to a few posts more often, keep the ball rolling as it were.
Husband is doing well. We went to see the neuro a month ago for a checkup, and got the ok to reduce a med (Lamictal) a little bit that had been bumped up before. My husband is of course sensitive to side effects, but I have to say some stuff he will just have to deal with in favor of NOT HAVING SEIZURES.
Sue, I'm glad you are feeling better. As a parent with kids in school I do struggle with sick kids and what to do with them - fortunately mine are not sick very often. I have to say that if each of us took a day off when we were sick (as with a cold) and simply slept and drank a lot of water, we would get better much more quickly!! but in so many cases and for so many reasons we can't or don't do that. The single parent who simply MUST go to work (or else) and has no one to care for a young child who "only" has a runny nose, for instance. It's a tough one.
Comment