Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: Happy Thanksgiving

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    OT: Happy Thanksgiving

    Hi Folks,

    Here's wishing each and everyone of you a Happy, Health Thanksgiving. As I look back over this past yr. I'm very greatful for many things especially each and everyone of you. You have been wonderful friends and a great help
    to me. Enjoy your Thanksgiving just be careful you don't gobble up to much food at once. Here's wishing each and everyone of you only the best and May God Bless You!

    Sue

    #2
    I am very thankful for this website too!!! I have found that this is a great place to come and vent your frustrations or just to talk. Thank you everyone for being here and just being someone that would listen!!! Happy thanksgiving to everyone!!!!

    Comment


      #3
      Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
      Lorraine (lor)

      Comment


        #4
        Hi Lor,

        That was a beautiful poem with a lot of meaning to me. Thanks for sharing it with everyone. Have a blessed and Happy Thanksgiving. May God Bless You!

        Sue

        Comment


          #5
          Have a great holiday all. I'm likely going to be unavailable for a number of days. I'm thankful I get to escape the northern climate and head down to a much warmer weather.
          I'm thankful for the talented doctors and medical staff I've had this year and all the time they have spent on my case.

          Have a fulfilling (not overstuffed) Thanksgiving everybody!

          --Travis

          Comment


            #6
            Happy Thanksgiving to all my Braintalk buddies. I am grateful to be back in school headed toward the career I want ( hopefully). Grateful that my biopsy last Friday was negative. Grateful that I had an artist of a neurosurgeon who worked his magic and stopped my seizures setting me on the road to a new and different life. Happy Thanksgiving all. Tattoo


            Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

            Comment


              #7
              Sue, I forgot about this post last night when I started on that said Happy Thanksgiving. gobble gobble
              Lorraine (lor)

              Comment


                #8
                Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
                Firehorse
                *fire*rodeo

                Comment

                Working...
                X