Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Thanksgiving to all

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Happy Thanksgiving to all

    I hope today goes great for you & yours.
    Lorraine (lor)

    #2
    Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving to all of you as well. I will be writing my last paper for one course today and hope I get it done. My relatives and I are not close as some of you may know, and my father marginalized me from the start. Siblings followed suit so I usually have to find other ways to have Thanksgiving and Christmas. I was to go to a friend's for dinner, but she called that her daughter was sick and needed her, so plans canceled. However, I do need to be here though because this paper is important. Counts 25% of my grade and is due Sunday! Things have a way of working out. I may go to a pot luck tonight if I get a lot done. Guess I am right where I need to be. Happy Thanksgiving. Tattoo

    Comment


      #3
      Hi Lor,
      I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

      Tattoo,
      Just like you I will be home with my DH since the rest of the family will be busy with each other. Good luck on your grades I'm sure you will do well and Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving

      May God Bless You,
      Sue

      Comment


        #4
        Thanks Sue, I hope you and all the BT folks had a Happy Thanksgiving! I finished my paper except for final touches. Definitely thanksgiving. Tattoo

        Comment

        Working...
        X