Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twilight The Breaking Dawn Causing Seizures

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Twilight The Breaking Dawn Causing Seizures

    Hi Folks,

    I just found out a few minutes ago that the movie that just came out "Twilight The Breaking Dawn Saga" Part 1 has been causing sz. for people who are photosensitive. It was on the MSN page earlier today when I read about it. In
    the scene where the mother is giving birth many people went into severe convulsions. So if you want to see this movie be careful. Here's wishing you well and May God Bless You!

    Sue

    #2
    I just read about that. This is the link to the article. Tattoo

    Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

    Comment


      #3
      Hi Tattoo,

      Thanks for posting this webpage. I'm going to see if I can get ahold of my BIL he has a friend that works in Universal studio in California and she may be able to give me more info. It wouldn't surprise me if they stop
      showing this movie, and they start seeing legal action taken by many people who had sz. The FCC should have put a warning out there first they weren't playing it to smart. Here's wishing you well and May God Bless You!

      Sue

      Comment


        #4
        Is there a lot of flickering light during this scene? What seems to be causing the seizures? It's actually hard for me to imagine that they are doing anything in this movie that they haven't already done in the zillions of other movies around, yet we don't hear about sz from them.

        Rabbit, wondering.

        Comment


          #5
          Hi Rabbit,

          In this movie there's a lot of strobe lights flashing in parts of the movie especially when the mother is giving birth. Then it will be dark and the white lights start to flash along with a bright red that you wouldn't expect to see.
          I went on You tube and checked it out and it sure got to me. If I hadn't had my surgery I probably would have had a sz. because I used to be photosensitive. Here's wishing You Well and May God Bless You!

          Sue

          Comment


            #6
            I am in no way denying the fact that people are having seizures during that part of Breaking Dawn but my photosensitive best friend has seen it three times and has had no issues. I completely understand everyone has different levels of sensitivity and I almost cried when I read this post because I hate watching her go through her seizures. I could not imagine being somewhere you are supposed to be having fun and having that happen. We are Twihards all the way and she would have been crushed if that would have happened.

            Comment

            Working...
            X