Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forom Doesn't seem the same?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Forom Doesn't seem the same?

    Hey Everyone! Just a question for everyone? I have just started to find my back on to the forum, and Ive noticed alot of people from the old forum not here, and not as much going on? Anyone else feel like this or is this me? Starting to get anxious for my surgery on January 25th and almost counting the days! I am praying it is a sucess and I can at least if nothing else get off some of the Meds I have to Take! 3000mg Keppra - 460mg Dilantin - 400mg Topamax - 1mg Klonipin - 40mg Celaxa - three weeks ago my left lung collapased and I'm now on top of my Aed's I'm on 20mg Flexiral - 20mg Prednisone - and a Proventil inhaler! Don't even smoke either!! Iv'e said it before, I know there are a lot more people that have it worse than I, but I'm kinda sick of this bull****!!!!!!!!!!!

    #2
    I also have noticed that there are a lot of people missing. Some of these threads are completely dead. I guess just like me, that everyone has gotten busy and caught up with life and they just don't have the time to get on braintalk. I really enjoyed coming on here and talking with people. Now I rarely, if ever, see any new posts. I will be praying for you in the coming days and I pray that this surgery goes well, with an excellent outcome. God bless, and have a good day!!!

    Comment


      #3
      Thank you very much! I will keep you in my prayers as well, and Thoughts! Every day that draws closer the more anxious I become! but I know the plan is already made! God Bless!!!!!!!

      Comment


        #4
        Hi Tigerchef,

        I agree with you all the way this forum isn't the same as it used to be. Not that many people post or respond to other peoples questions and a lot of people have left the forum. I'm glad to see you and a few others
        are still here and not backing down and I thank you for all you have done for me.
        I will be praying for you that your surgery is a success I know before I had surgery at one time I was on 6 different AED's and after my surgery it reduced my sz. 50-60% and I'm now only taking 3 AED's and the dosage
        has been cut back greatly. I hope and pray that you will be sz. free after your surgery. Here's is wishing you the best of luck and May God Bless You!

        Sue

        Comment


          #5
          Hi Sue! That is what the Neurosurgeon put on my final exam 50 to 60 %, I was like Sold! I want a little better though, but if not that's ok too! My dream is to drive again and to work again and to find a job working with people with Cancer or Epilepsy or both! We all know what a struggle Epilepsy can be and all of us deserve to dream big even if it’s just a dream! Here’s to everyone with struggles in life! God Bless, Jeff

          Comment


            #6
            I'll be totally honest with you about the things that just aren't the same or comfy cozy as before.

            The portal page, I just don't like it. I can't save the site to my fav list, click on it and get either my CP or the Forum page.

            The reply page takes forever to load and most of the time it doesn't so I just leave.

            Most people don't realize you need to click on "Settings" at the top right of the screen to get to your CP or subscribed threads list. They should tell people that, they just don't know and are lost and just leave.

            Simple enough stuff but hard to fix I guess. :ambivalence:

            Comment

            Working...
            X