Lor hasn't posted around here for a long time. Has anyone talked to her via eamil, Facebook or anything?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Anyone heard from Lor ?
Collapse
X
-
I just got a reply from Lor's Sister, who said "She is very slowly progressing. Will be in assisted living home-type setting for a couple more months.Still in hospital today."
Lor last posted on Thanksgiving day, when she seemed fine.
I didn't ask her sister for any more info, as she doesn't know me.
LinnieLast edited by linniec; 12-31-2011, 02:51 PM.
Comment
-
Oh my gosh, my worst nightmare has come true! I have had Lor on my mind constantly for as long as she has been gone.
I posted in Emotional Support Forum some time ago, asking if anybody had heard anything from her.
i just happened to see someone here had posted also so I stopped by to see if there was word.
I know Lor has Epilepsy because she refered to it at times. I also have had private conversations with her concerning my granddaughter. I have had some seizures also and I wanted to know all I could find to help myself as well as my granddaughter. I have posted here also a few times so I don't feel like I'm intruding.
My heart aches for Lor. She had not indicated any problems in our talks. I'm totally shocked by this news. I hope Lor can feel the prayers and love we all are sending her way. God does work miracles and I pray whatever is wrong HE will touch her in a special way.
Thank you Linnic for sharing this with those of us that care greatly for Lor. JuliaLast edited by Jo6; 01-01-2012, 01:37 PM.Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
'cause you are the wind beneath my wings
for my brother Ben
Comment
-
I will keep her in my prayers along with two other friends who have health issues going on. I know that after knee surgery or similar that it is best to go into a assisted living, rehab, etc setting for a while afterward for PT etc. I hope that no matter what the reason is that she makes a full recovery. Tattoo
Comment


Comment