Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy New Year

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Happy New Year

    Hi Folks,

    Here's wishing each and everyone of you a Happy healthy New Year. One good thing that has happened to me this past yr. is I've had 85 fewer sz. than last yr. Many of the sz. were just aura sz. and I didn't have
    that many cp sz. like I have in the past yrs. The biggest amount of sz. I had was my absence sz. and a lot of them were triggered by staff at work using cell phones. I hope this yr. is a wonderful 2012 for each and everyone
    of you and that your are sz. free forever. Wishing you only the best and May God Bless You!

    Sue

    #2
    Thank you Sue.

    Best wishes to everyone. Have a safe and healthy new year.

    Comment


      #3
      Happy new year!

      Comment


        #4
        Happy New Year!

        Welcome back Sandy!

        Now all we need to do is get some of the other old group back!

        Anybody heard anything from Lisa Butts lately?
        Last I heard she was galavanting all over the country dressed up like a scullery maid and performing her music at Renaissance Festivals...
        Last edited by howdydave; 01-04-2012, 08:12 AM.
        Dave ©¿©¬
        Ego sum quis ego sum quod ut est quicumque ego sum - Popeye
        www.howdydave.com

        Comment

        Working...
        X