It spent merely 5 days in VEEG. Never saw the Dr. who ordered it @ all. Obviously some fill in. I made it a point to not sleep prior to it & got the 4 hr long SZ on the 2nd day. I made sure they knew that my flops tended to extend a "normal" SZ. Have no fear they said & they would get the valium to stop it. I heard them tell a "Dr" they had already tried 3-4 "doses" & they decidid to give a higher dose. They then tell me "I'm sorry it took so long" in referrance to getting the O.K. So the brain fried again, they lowered my drugs (which had been doing rather well w/ valium) & I am still having daily auras which was not there when I arrived. So they said to just get an appointment in a few months. They had dropped my Keppra by half & added 100 mg's to Lamictal. They expected me to O.K. another surgery because it was the angioma causing the issue. I had informed the original Dr.that because of the MRI issue ( having no records of the type of clips) no surgery would be done. I had to fight w/ them about getting a CTA, which was the reason I had to go to that hospital which is covered that has a VEEG.
Tonight the Keppra will have more mg's added to "their" dose.
Tonight the Keppra will have more mg's added to "their" dose.

Comment