Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prayers for my mom

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Prayers for my mom

    Please pray for my mom tonight she had 3MRIs and a MRA this morning and tonight she is doing a sleep study.To see if they can find out what is causing her attacks.PLEASE send all your prayers and thoughts her way tonight.She is scared that she might have an attack but in a way she wants to so they can tell what is going on.I will update you all tommorrow.
    Kee, Fibro for 10yrs ,IBS for 15yrs ,Anxetiy for about 2yrs.I am 20yrs old.
    God is Good! I love ALL animals
    Mom to D.O.G.(german sheperd mix 11yrs old),Radar(Chihuahua 8yrs old) Nutz(lab mix 3yrs old) and Callie(calico kitty 16yrs old) I am also Sissy to 5 more chihuahuas.

    #2
    Honey , sending prayers your way , I hope they can find out what is happening to your mom soon..
    Hugs, ging

    Comment


      #3
      Your mom is in my prayers hun.
      Lorraine (lor)

      Comment


        #4
        Hi Kee,
        I wil be praying for your mom and the family. I just had a sleep study done a couple of months ago. May God Bless and be with You and the family!

        Sue

        Comment

        Working...
        X