Or bad side effects. I don't think they really care. Or believe you when you tell them something new. If they haven't heard it before it's like talking to a fogbank.
But I know about triggers for myself and try to avoid them. I do take Clonazepam to help me sleep and while I am taking it I have no auras or migranes. I just wish she'd give me enough so I have to go a week a month without it. I don't know why she won't when it helps me so much.
Believe me, sleep, is *no* problem for me! Waking up, is the issue. Because, of my depression, I could sleep for *days*, without, a problem! My mind just, can't deal with
the stress of my every day, life!
Ick!:( I can't even, have the colors I like on my computer screen, because, they cause
auras/ siezures!:( This is insane! I had one siezure when I was 9, now, they start up, again, when I'm in my 40's?!
I had sz. for over 25 yrs. until my Epi told me that I was photosensitive and how hot water could trigger sz. also. Now I'm trying to find the answer on how low pressure in the weather is triggering my sz. but nobody
seems to know other than the air is more heavy. The one big thing that really triggered sz. for me was nutra sweet I used to buy diet soda and drink it all the time and the next day the sz. started up. Keep your chin up
and lets hope they will find a cure for epilepsy soon. Wishing you only the best of luck and May God Bless You!
You have no, clue, what a blessing, you are!!! I haven't known you very long,
*but*, I've learned more from you, than, I've ever learned from *any*, freaking, Dr.!!!
*Please*, *please*, *don't* *ever*, leave B. / T.!!!
Take my word I won't leave brain talk and believe me when I say I've learned a lot from everyone here at brain talk. I've gotten a lot of questions answered by people here that no neuro or epi could ever answer for me.
Here's wishing you well and May God Bless You!
Comment