I haven't been feeling great for some, time, now. But, it was manageable.
Last couple of days, *death*, would be, *welcomed*!!! I'm soooo aggravated because, I have
Spina Bifida, which, *can*, cause seizures. I'm thinking, this is my shunt, because a while, back,
I was told, my shunt moved "a little", *but*, they *weren't* concerned! Past few days/ week, I've been
having *serious* vision issues! I mean, I've *never* had those!! Also, my speech has been *seriously*
affected!! I've been stumbling all over my words and haven't been able to put two words together!
I know, so much, of this, is Spina Bifida, but, there doesn't seem to be anywhere to go for that,
anymore??? :( Even, here, at B./T.??????:(
Phyllis
have to squint! Also, I'm falling all over my words! I can't put 2 words together! I know, this is seizure
and Spina-Bifida, related, but, the Spina Bifida forum's been dead for, *years*!!
Forgot to add, with Spina Bifida, come, lots of UTI's, which, I know, can, cause seizures because, a UTI
is how I learned that I have a spot on my brain that causes, seizures, to begin, with!
Phyllis
Last couple of days, *death*, would be, *welcomed*!!! I'm soooo aggravated because, I have
Spina Bifida, which, *can*, cause seizures. I'm thinking, this is my shunt, because a while, back,
I was told, my shunt moved "a little", *but*, they *weren't* concerned! Past few days/ week, I've been
having *serious* vision issues! I mean, I've *never* had those!! Also, my speech has been *seriously*
affected!! I've been stumbling all over my words and haven't been able to put two words together!
I know, so much, of this, is Spina Bifida, but, there doesn't seem to be anywhere to go for that,
anymore??? :( Even, here, at B./T.??????:(
Phyllis
have to squint! Also, I'm falling all over my words! I can't put 2 words together! I know, this is seizure
and Spina-Bifida, related, but, the Spina Bifida forum's been dead for, *years*!!
Forgot to add, with Spina Bifida, come, lots of UTI's, which, I know, can, cause seizures because, a UTI
is how I learned that I have a spot on my brain that causes, seizures, to begin, with!
Phyllis

Comment