Hi Folks,
Now I have seen everything. I saw my epi this past April and she renewed all my AED's and when I refilled one of them (Diamox) it looked the same but all of the sudden I began having more sz. Today I finally called my pharamacy and
my epi only to find out that the pharmacy has been giving me the generic form of diamox when they should have been giving me the brand name. The pharamacy is trying to blame my epi and my epi is trying to blame the pharmacy. Thank
goodness I found out or I would have continued to have more sz. I believe that it was the pharmacy that messed things up because the epi has been giving me the brand name for many yrs. Play it safe folks and make sure that your Drs. and
pharmacy is giving you the correct meds. Here's wishing You well and May God Bless All of You!
Sue
Now I have seen everything. I saw my epi this past April and she renewed all my AED's and when I refilled one of them (Diamox) it looked the same but all of the sudden I began having more sz. Today I finally called my pharamacy and
my epi only to find out that the pharmacy has been giving me the generic form of diamox when they should have been giving me the brand name. The pharamacy is trying to blame my epi and my epi is trying to blame the pharmacy. Thank
goodness I found out or I would have continued to have more sz. I believe that it was the pharmacy that messed things up because the epi has been giving me the brand name for many yrs. Play it safe folks and make sure that your Drs. and
pharmacy is giving you the correct meds. Here's wishing You well and May God Bless All of You!
Sue

Comment