Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

check in present

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    check in present

    I'm back! I tried at 7:30 this am, when I could see the forum. Tried again at again at noon, and finally I'm back with my same log on name and password!

    Linnie

    #2
    not that anyone knows me but i am back. i check here often because i have a daughter and a friend or so that know plenty about seizures. daughter is going through a stressful time right now. take care everyone.

    Comment


      #3
      Hi folks, We know us. I've been coming for over 25 years.
      Lorraine (lor)

      Comment


        #4
        Hi Folks,
        I came back yesterday (Friday). I'm glad to see all of you again, May God Bless You!

        Sue

        Comment


          #5
          I'm back...

          'Course... I was out of town (at a monastery) where access to the Internet was nearly impossible, so any withdrawal symptoms I might have felt were self-inflicted.
          Last edited by howdydave; 09-24-2012, 06:52 AM.
          Dave ©¿©¬
          Ego sum quis ego sum quod ut est quicumque ego sum - Popeye
          www.howdydave.com

          Comment


            #6
            HERE! Tattoo

            Comment

            Working...
            X