Have you heared anything from NBC?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Porkette
Collapse
X
-
HI Lor,
I got a letter a few days ago and NBC wants more people sending them letters on how epilepsy has effected their lives. For ex. they want to know about working with epilepsy, how hard or easy it is to get jobs, The cost of what we spend each
yr. on epilepsy alone including meds, check ups etc., and How are we being affected regarding getting health and life ins, without rates going up or being rejected by a co. If more people would get letters into NBC DATELINE by Sept. 28th we may
have a chance of getting on tv. I have posted this info on another epilepsy forum also and their were 124 people that responded. Thanks for sending them a letter I appreciate your support. Here's wishing you well and May God Bless You!
Sue
-
Thanks for getting this going Sue. Heaven knows epilepsy needs to come out of the closet so we can too. I cannot afford to come out, so to speak, until I finish school if even then. I already have one strike against me in getting hired which is that I am older. This would put a nail in the work coffin for me. If I can find a way to so anonymously, I might be able to but am not saying I can. Check your private messages. I will give you another forum to post it on.Tattoo
Comment
-
HI Folks,
I wanted to update you NBC won't do our story. DATELINE stated not enough people sent info. in to get a good story going but I personally think that's a bunch of b.s. and that they just don't care. I'm sorry that I've let you down and I
know many of you tried. I'm sorry and I hope all of you can forgive me. Wishing you well and May God Bless You!
Sue
Comment

Comment