Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Give This A Try

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Give This A Try

    Hi Folks,

    How are all of you doing? A few weeks ago I started to come down with a cold so I started taking vitamin C 1000 mg. twice a day and zinc 50 mg. twice a day and since I started doing this I haven't had a single sz.
    This is the time of yr. when I start to have more sz. and I'm wondering if taking the zinc and vitamin C is helping to reduce my sz. I'm going to continue to do this and see what happens I know it won't hurt me. If
    any of you feel like it give it a try what have you got to lose. Here's wishing you well and May God Bless You!

    Sue

    #2
    I'm glad it's helping Sue. There was once something going on (I forgot) & someone suggested vitamin D might help. So I tried it thinking 'it is sold over the counter so I guess why not try?' That was along time ago so I forget what happened. But Also, mention to you Dr. that you are taking vitiman C & zink.
    Lorraine (lor)

    Comment


      #3
      Hi Lor,

      Thanks for dropping me a line. The vitamin C and zinc really have suprised me on how well they are working for me. I wonder if it's the extra magnesem in the vitamin and mineral that's helping but whatever it is I'm going to keep
      it going. I tried to get ahold of my Dr. last week for blood work to be done but she never followed through with the orders or she never got the message. Keep up you great writing, enjoy the 1970's music and I wish you only the best
      May God Bless You!

      Sue

      Comment

      Working...
      X