Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brand Name generic medication switch Wall Street Journal interest.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Brand Name generic medication switch Wall Street Journal interest.

    The Wall Street Journal has just asked for my story as I could not switch to generics from brand name.

    Linnie

    #2
    Hurrah, Linnie .............. Best wishes!

    Comment


      #3
      Hi Linnie,

      I think that's great. It's about time the public knew what's going on with epilepsy and our meds. Just like you a lot of the generic meds won't work for me I have to stick to brand names. Here's wishing you the
      best of luck and May God Bless You!

      Sue

      Comment


        #4
        The writer asked whether she could talk to me, but seemed most interested in my allusion to Dr. Jacqueline French of NYU, who's done a lot of research on the brand-name generic switch. Contacting her would be great for us.

        Linnie

        Comment

        Working...
        X