Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Electrode Array For Epilepsy

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Electrode Array For Epilepsy

    Hi Folks,

    Just recently I have been involved in a medical study with a Bioenginer who has come out with a device called the electrode array this device if approved by the FDA will be used to stop sz., deafness, dementia, blindness
    and paralisis . I will be going to see my Epi at the end of this month in hopes that we can get a clinical trial started soon. If any of you are interested in this here's a little info.

    Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...


    Here's wishing all of you only the best and May God Bless You!

    Sue

    #2
    Howdy Sue!

    Hmmm...

    Sounds a bit like modern day snake oil!

    What do they do when the electrode runs out of it's load of medication?
    Last edited by howdydave; 03-21-2013, 03:46 AM.
    Dave ©¿©¬
    Ego sum quis ego sum quod ut est quicumque ego sum - Popeye
    www.howdydave.com

    Comment


      #3
      Howdy Dave,
      From what I understand once the electrode runs out of medication they are able to fill it up again using small molecules that they inject into the body. I will be learning more in a few days and I will fill you in on this info.
      Here's wishing you well and May God Bless You!

      Sue

      Comment

      Working...
      X