Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Memory Implants

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Memory Implants


    Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

    #2
    Most dementias are characterized by short term memory loss where as the long term stays more intact longer. Reminiscence etc can help that remain more intact as well exercise that can reverse some dementias and prevent others from occurring. I did a paper on this. This technology seems to be focused on helping people poss restore their long term memory. Seems like the short term memory would be the focus instead. Tattoo

    Comment


      #3
      Hi Ted,

      Thanks for sharing this interesting info. I've been working with a neuro engineer at the University of Pittsburg who is making an electode array that will stop sz., dementia, blindness, deafness, and paralyzation. Right now she has
      been testing the array on rats and it works great stopping their sz. It will hopefully be out in a couple of yrs. now we are just waiting for the FDA to approve the device. Here's wishing you well and May God Bless You!

      Sue

      Comment


        #4
        My method is simple brain calisthenics...

        I answer questions on Yahoo! Answers.

        I keep myself in shape by regularly answering questions in the Physics, Martial Arts and Religion & Spirituality sections.
        I'm up to 91,000 points.

        Use it or lose it!
        Last edited by howdydave; 05-03-2013, 08:00 PM.
        Dave ©¿©¬
        Ego sum quis ego sum quod ut est quicumque ego sum - Popeye
        www.howdydave.com

        Comment

        Working...
        X