I'm still taking 5-TP and think that it is one of the best things I ever ran into. How are you doing?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Hey, Lizz! Still taking 5-HTP?
Collapse
X
-
No, I ditched it a long time ago. It really wasn't helping me. I'm on Hydroxyzine now, but even it isn't always effective, and my doctors won't give me anything that I know will work. :( I have been researching all of this and now think it's low progesterone. I'll address it with my gyn at my next appt.
The sleep issue is my single biggest problem right now. Other than that, not doing too bad. :) How's you??

LIZARD :)LIZ in Li'l Rhody; hydrocephalus dx'ed at 3 weeks old. No shunt surgery in 32 years! Epilepsy well-controlled and autoimmune issues being worked on. Mom to Caren, 21, successful ablation 4/18/07 for WPW; and Andrew, 18 (autism dx'ed at 2 1/2, 13 mm ACM dx'ed at 5 1/2, no surgery, doing awesome!!) Wife of 22 years to Don...and friend to Gina. RIP. 9/5/66-10/22/07 :(
http://s.excoboard.com/Livingwithhyd..._Gina_Libonate
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/autism-chiari/
-
Well, at first, I thought it was helping me, but over time, I saw less and less effect from it, and it was so expensive, so I quit. I still have to find something that works consistently, but now I'm convinced that at least part of my problem is low progesterone, so I will be addressing that at my next appt, coming up.LIZ in Li'l Rhody; hydrocephalus dx'ed at 3 weeks old. No shunt surgery in 32 years! Epilepsy well-controlled and autoimmune issues being worked on. Mom to Caren, 21, successful ablation 4/18/07 for WPW; and Andrew, 18 (autism dx'ed at 2 1/2, 13 mm ACM dx'ed at 5 1/2, no surgery, doing awesome!!) Wife of 22 years to Don...and friend to Gina. RIP. 9/5/66-10/22/07 :(
http://s.excoboard.com/Livingwithhyd..._Gina_Libonate
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/autism-chiari/
Comment

Comment