Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A new chat room!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    A new chat room!

    Go up to "chat" (at the top) & that will simply take you to a chat room that looks like our old one. I was just in there talking to Mod. 2. Lets just try whenever & at sometime we might 'meet' each other in there. I'll keep trying alot. I have no job so often get on my computer durring the day. Right now it is 8:05pm EST.
    Lorraine (lor)

    #2
    I saw on the index page that you were in there earlier, so I went in, but by the time I got in, you had exited! lol

    Dumb luck!
    Firehorse
    *fire*rodeo

    Comment


      #3
      I just tried --- 8:50 CST

      Comment


        #4
        Awwwww darn it Firehorse. Jingle, I'm in EST so I was in bed by then. But many ppl from each time zone can try. I just did & CST ppl are just getting up.
        Lorraine (lor)

        Comment


          #5
          I'm running on pacific time. Also, I tend to be a night owl.
          Firehorse
          *fire*rodeo

          Comment


            #6
            3:00pm EST (thursday) I just went
            Lorraine (lor)

            Comment

            Working...
            X