Hi Folks,
Well I've had a couple of weeks off and now I'm headed back to teach another school yr. Most of you know I work as a teacher aide in both special ed. and main stream classes. This yr. school will be a lot more
different and I'm wondering if it's going to be a problem regarding my sz. because staff are using cell phones all the time which I was told is triggering sz. for me because I'm cell phone sensitive and now they have done
away with textbooks and worksheets for the students and they want them to work on Ipads and computers. I personally think this isn't to smart but everyone has their own opinion. What I have noticed is that my sz. are
starting to increase already because there's less light outside and my sz. always increase in the fall and winter months. I will be curious to see what it will be like for me working on computers and ipads all day long along with
staff using their cell phones. If I see an increase in my sz. I guess I'm going to have to get my epi to write a letter for me stating for staff to cut out cell phone use during school hrs. They aren't supposed to have them in the school
anyway but they get away with it because they are teachers and administrators where I'm just a teachers aide. Taxpayers paid $75 grand this yr. for administrators to have cell phone use when there are phones right in the school
to use. I don't like what I've seen it do to other students who are autistic, ADD, ADHD, and those that have sz. so this yr. I'm standing up for all of them for their safety. Here's wishing all of you well and May God Bless You!
Sue
Well I've had a couple of weeks off and now I'm headed back to teach another school yr. Most of you know I work as a teacher aide in both special ed. and main stream classes. This yr. school will be a lot more
different and I'm wondering if it's going to be a problem regarding my sz. because staff are using cell phones all the time which I was told is triggering sz. for me because I'm cell phone sensitive and now they have done
away with textbooks and worksheets for the students and they want them to work on Ipads and computers. I personally think this isn't to smart but everyone has their own opinion. What I have noticed is that my sz. are
starting to increase already because there's less light outside and my sz. always increase in the fall and winter months. I will be curious to see what it will be like for me working on computers and ipads all day long along with
staff using their cell phones. If I see an increase in my sz. I guess I'm going to have to get my epi to write a letter for me stating for staff to cut out cell phone use during school hrs. They aren't supposed to have them in the school
anyway but they get away with it because they are teachers and administrators where I'm just a teachers aide. Taxpayers paid $75 grand this yr. for administrators to have cell phone use when there are phones right in the school
to use. I don't like what I've seen it do to other students who are autistic, ADD, ADHD, and those that have sz. so this yr. I'm standing up for all of them for their safety. Here's wishing all of you well and May God Bless You!
Sue

Comment