Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back In School !

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Back In School !

    I just wanted to let you all know that I am now back in school. You may recall my experience in my graduate program from the other website. I actually started in the summer with one course, but now Fall has two I am taking. Just wanted to let you know that I am still going forward. I am just not sure toward where exactly. My age will be a huge factor in getting hired I fear. Guess for now I will have to stay in today. Tattoo

    #2
    Hi Tattoo,

    I'm glad to hear that you are back in school and I wish you only the best of luck, I'm sure you will do a great job. In regards to getting hired and your age they can't use that against you in any way because it's discrimination. I had a cousin who
    was a nurse that worked in intensive care for many yrs. and she was in her 30's or early 40's when she was working there and they didn't give her a hard time at all about her age. I wish you only the best of luck and May God Bless You!

    Sue

    Comment


      #3
      Tatoo, I'm glad you are in school and hope it goes good. Then after school you get that good job. (I wonder about me getting a job because of my age too. I'm 53 but can do lots. I wonder if they look at my B. day and say to themselves 'oh she's to old & will leave us soon or easily have physical troubles'. It is not legal but they can say you don't get the job because of something else).
      Lorraine (lor)

      Comment

      Working...
      X