Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: BrainTalk in NeurologyNow article

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    OT: BrainTalk in NeurologyNow article

    Kudos on getting mentioned!

    "Currently the editor for the American Academy of Neurology's Web site for patients and caregivers (AAN.com/patients), Dr. Hoch went on to found braintalkcommunities.org with John Lester, information systems director for the department of neurology at Massachusetts General Hospital. A collection of more than 200 separate online support groups for people with neurologic disease, braintalkcommunities.org provides free resources “24 hours a day, seven days a week, for patients across the country and around the world,” Dr. Hoch says."


    Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

    #2
    Hi Travis,

    i read the same article in my magazine yesterday. I think it's great how patients are printing out info. from BT to give to their Drs. Thanks to John Lester and Dr. Hoch. Here's wishing You Well
    and May God Bless You!

    Sue

    Comment


      #3
      I got mine too. That was a great article. I admit I felt proud when he mentioned BT. What we write here does make a difference. When I read that patients copy info they find on BT, I immediately thought that because we now have this forum, it may not be easy for the newbies who come seeking answers to find the archives that has a wealth of info in it. Tattoo

      Comment

      Working...
      X