Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Thank you" option available now in posts

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    I see that our thanks are counted in our Profile.

    It says Total Thanks and Thanked 5 times in 2 posts (or whatever the numbers are).
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    Comment


      #17
      Thanks David for the continuing improvements to BT.

      Comment


        #18
        bad idea???

        What about an "I'm sorry" option next year...

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by renee View Post
          What about an "I'm sorry" option next year...
          LOL, Renee, that's easy. If you say something that you will later be sorry for, delete your post!!!!
          Love, Sally


          "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






          Comment


            #20
            This says "I'm sorry" to me!


            Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

            Comment


              #21
              :) Hi everyone. I do not like the thanks addition. For those of us with memory problems reading thanks in between every post just adds to the confusion. I think you could post a reply of thank or apology without having a special addition.

              It helps me when a board stays simple to use and read. Even then like in Chit Chat I have to make notes as I read in order to answer the things I used to be able to retain and answer. Jeanie :)

              Comment


                #22
                Jeanie, as I understand it the "Thank you" option was added on a trial basis. If enough people don't like it, I'm sure they'd get rid of it.

                As with the emoticons/smilies, they'll probably be willing to have a poll about it.
                SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                Comment

                Working...
                X