Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

we have more oxidative stress

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    we have more oxidative stress

    Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...



    H.

    #2
    FLAVONOIDS help protect us

    Here are some GOOD FULL TEXT on FLAVONOIDS that I have found that can protect us from this oxidative stress.

    Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

    Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

    Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

    Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

    I take lots of flavonoid supplements and eat lots of berries/fruits.

    I cannot evaluate the VALUE of all this. I just "do-it" because it makes so much sense based upon these studies.

    Only certain flavonoids with certain structures seem to help.

    Here is the FDA database of selected foods from 2003 if you want to get some from your diet.

    Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

    Braindead
    Last edited by Braindead; 04-19-2012, 07:01 PM.
    As God is my witness, I really thought turkeys could fly!
    (WKRP in Cincinnati)

    Comment

    Working...
    X