I found out you have to get out of the thread and then your signature comes up. So if anyone still thinks they are not seeing theirs go out of that thread and then go back in and see if you can then see it.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Message from Lazarus (Linda)
Collapse
X
-
Nope, it doesn't happen though I'm not sure I understand what it means to get out of the thread. When I leave the thread and return to the main page where all of the topics are listed, and then go back to the thread and look, there are no signatures there.
However, I did actually see the dashes under someone's name but that happened just once, and I think it was when I was looking at a PM. I wish I could remember how it happened.
This new board won't flummox any of the people here, I'm sure. Most of us have been around here for decades. Experience has to count for something. And besides,ROME WASN'T BUILT IN A DAY.SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.
Comment

Comment