Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy birthday, stillstANNding - March 30!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Happy birthday, stillstANNding - March 30!

    Bring on the chocolate! It's stillstANNding's birthday!
    ​

    HOPE YOU'RE CELEBRATING IN STYLE!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    #2
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANN!
    WISH I COULD BEAM SOME CHOCOLATE TO YOU
    I HAVE A FEELING THAT SOMEONE
    NAMED PETER WILL TAKE CARE OF THAT

    Is he going to pay for your hair to be done and leave the tip?
    Last edited by Virginia; 03-29-2021, 10:03 PM.
    Virginia

    Comment


      #3
      Well hello and Happy Birthday Ann. I am up early giving myself a great present as I wait for a company that is coming to my house to thoroughly clean my car! (Detailing)
      it may not be chocolate but if all goes well it will feel as happy as if I ate a whole box!
      Linda~~~~

      Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

      Comment


        #4
        Happy Birthday ANN! I hope the whole day is special for you!

        Comment


          #5
          Happy Birthday Ann!!!


          Well just imagine some great balloons and a cake here
          because I'm still figuring things out LOL.

          Comment


            #6
            Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 8.36.30 AM.png

            HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANN!

            Hope you are having a lovely day
            and have a healthy, happy year!

            Love & Light,



            Rose

            *Virtual Hugs Are Germ-Free!



            THANKS!
            Attached Files
            Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

            Comment


              #7
              Thank you all and thank you for the lovely cakes. We have a beautiful day here. I plan to plant some more greens today. Very happy girl.

              ANN
              There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

              Comment


                #8
                You're planting greens? You should be planting chocolate!
                SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Happy Birthday, neighbor!

                  Comment


                  • Lazarus
                    Lazarus commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hello Ikoiko.
                    Hope life is smoooth. Vaccinations in your state were better strategized than in mine so I hope things are ok.
                    My state has smoothed out its process and people who are home bound have the option of getting vaccinated in their own homes. I think I heard that.



                    John and I were vaccinated at a small facility and it was a great experience. (I had a bad reaction but other than that it was great.) Only 20 minutes from my home and no highway driving.

                    Take care.
                    Last edited by Lazarus; 03-31-2021, 09:42 AM.

                  #10
                  Linda, I live in MA and have gotten messages from both Brigham and Beth Israel that they have a lot of openings for me. However, right now I am visiting in MD and am scheduled to get the Pfizer vaccine on Friday! I feel like it is Christmas!

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X