Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

April 2021: Keep on Moving

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Late yesterday, a swim day, I walked a total of 1211 steps: 90 of them were affiliated with going to the pool steps and back, into the shower, out of the shower, hanging up wet clothes in the other bathroom.
    But steps are steps! I'm always amazed at how many steps I can rack up just by doing something like making the bed.
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    Comment


      #17
      My average step counts for March: 1710 steps/day (based on 25 days), which is more than February's total (1647)

      Recent step counts:

      4/6/21 - 2,700 steps
      4/7/21 - 1,136 "
      4/8/21 - 1,967 "
      4/9/21 - 3,895 " (I have doubts about this total)
      4/10/21 - 1,400 steps
      4/11/21 - 1,373 "
      4/12/21 - 1,345 "
      4/13/21 - 1,606 "
      4/14/21 - 1,792 "
      SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

      Comment


        #18
        Agate, you must have walked all night and day on the 8th. Very good step counts all around.
        Virginia

        Comment


          #19
          Thank you. It's really nice to know that someone is here and reading.
          SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

          Comment


            #20
            Agate:Those are incredible numbers. I do believe they are stronger than in the past.

            Comment


              #21
              There's been a gradual improvement in the numbers, or at least that's how it looks. I did change pedometers a while back, and the newer one seems to count more steps than the old one did. I use both of them and compare them at the end of the day, then take the average of the two totals. Sometimes one of them is completely out of whack, giving a total that I know to be wrong, but then I have the other one to use in such situations.
              SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

              Comment


                #22
                I swam today and yesterday, like every day, I walked over 1,000 steps between 4:30pm and 7:30pm in increments of 100.
                Agate your step counts are amazing!

                Comment


                  #23
                  So great Sunshine
                  Virginia

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X