Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGATE 5/28

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGATE 5/28

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOAN (AGATE)

    I KNOW I MIGHT BE A LITTLE EARLY FOR YOUR TIME, BUT

    DUE TO HARD DAY IT IS MY BEDTIME!

    I HOPE YOUR DAY IS AS BRIGHT AND SUNNY AS YOU

    AND THAT YOU HAVE A REALLY NICE CHAT WITH WILLIAM!


    REMEMBER TO EAT PLENTY OF CAKE AND CHOCOLATE!!!!!

    Virginia

    #2
    Oh my, bless your heart! As a matter of fact, I'm about to treat myself to a type of chocolate cookie I've never tried before. It's fairly wicked behavior but it's time to do something wild.
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    Comment


    • Lazarus
      Lazarus commented
      Editing a comment
      Happy Birthday! Let us know how that chocolate cookie felt and tasted. What kind is it?

    #3
    Happy Birthday indeed!

    Question: Why can't I post links or pictures?
    Question: Why can't I have a signature, avatar, or profile picture?
    Question: What's wrong with my account?

    Answer: You are in the "registered users" user group. This group is very limited in what it can do. This will annoy spammers to no end Just keep posting once you have been registered for 30 days and have made 11 posts your account will be "unlocked".

    It's really easy to put someone on ignore and it's strongly recommended that you do so with people who's posts you don't like.

    Step 1 - log in
    Step 2 - click on the "settings" link
    Step 3 - click on the "edit ignore list" link on the left side of the screen
    Step 4 - type (or paste if you copied and pasted it) the username of the person you want to ignore
    Step 5 - click the "ok" button on the right of the screen

    Easy peasy and will lower your blood pressure. One important note though, this won't hide quoted posts. It's an oversight on the developers part and it's not an easy thing to "fix." So if someone quotes someone you have ignored, you'll see the quote.

    Alternatively when you click on a person's name and view their profile page, underneath their avatar, there is a option that says, "Ignore this person". Click that link and then click the yes button.

    Comment


      #4
      Happy Birthday Agate!
      "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

      Albert Einstein

      Comment


        #5
        Happy birthday!
        "The Most Determined Win!"

        ” If Windmills do indeed cause cancer, wouldn’t spinning them backwards cure it?” 🤪

        Comment


          #6
          Many many thanks!

          That cookie was so good that I had a second one and then half of a third one. It's called Captiva Dark Chocolate (Pepperidge Farm). It's chocolate through and through, a bit like a brownie but no nuts or frosting..
          SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

          Comment


          • Lazarus
            Lazarus commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh me, oh my! Sounds very very good

          #7
          Happy Birthday!!

          Comment


            #8
            Thank you, jingle!
            SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

            Comment


              #9
              A very Happy Birthday, Agate!

              Enjoy your cookie and your day.

              Love & chocolate,
              ANN

              There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

              Comment


                #10
                Thank you! I'll try to stick to just one cookie today instead of the two and a half yesterday.
                SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                Comment


                  #11
                  Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 12.17.41 PM.png

                  HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOAN!

                  Here's a chocolate cake, when you run out of cookies!

                  Wishing you a lovely day!

                  Love & Light,

                  ❤️❤️❤️❤️

                  Rose

                  *Virtual Hugs Are Germ-Free!


                  THANKS!
                  Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

                  Comment


                    #12
                    Well, in addition to the cookie you could have a little bite of that delicious chocolate cake that Rose baked just for you.
                    Virginia

                    Comment


                      #13
                      Thank you so much! I'll start on the frosting, and by evening I'll get around to the cake.

                      Maybe some people here would like some of the cake? (Trying to play well with others.)
                      SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                      Comment


                        #14
                        ((((((Joan)))))) ~

                        Like Virginia said, I baked that cake for you. Yeah, sure I did. Ummm ... no. No, I didn't.

                        I figured that you would offer to share it with us, so I took a slice out of the back, before I posted the photo. Ummm ... no. I didn't do that either! But if that was a real cake sitting in front of me, I might have!

                        There is enough decadence in that cake to cause a chocolate coma!

                        Aside from cookies, what is on your menu for dinner this evening?

                        Hope you've had relaxing and pleasant day.

                        Love & Light,

                        ❤️❤️❤️❤️

                        Rose

                        *Virtual Hugs Are Germ-Free!


                        THANKS!

                        Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

                        Comment


                          #15
                          Happy Birthday Agate!!!

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X