Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(OT) Find the sentence in the picture

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    (OT) Find the sentence in the picture

    Here's another picture where you have to look for something. Find the sentence in the picture:


    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    #2
    I see it.

    Comment


      #3
      I found it too, jingle, but it took me a while.
      SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

      Comment


        #4
        ((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~

        agate ~

        One of the words immediately caught my attention, and then I saw the rest of the sentence. I am quite surprised, since my glasses are 14 years old. This one seems easier than the last one you posted.

        Love & Light,

        ❤️❤️❤️❤️

        Rose

        *Virtual Hugs Are Germ-Free!


        THANKS!

        Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

        Comment


          #5
          Got it,….

          Comment


            #6
            I found it.
            Virginia

            Comment

            Working...
            X