Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(OT) Views from space

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    (OT) Views from space

    Another instance of borrowing something from another message board here. The link takes you to a site where you can see views from the Hubble space telescope. I didn't try out the sound part but did find all kinds of interesting views of space by clicking on "Discover the cosmos." For instance, the one of Pluto (August 1).

    Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    #2
    Is this what the astronauts see, only brighter, when they are in space? The music notes are interesting.
    Virginia

    Comment


      #3
      I don't know the answer to that. Surely the astronauts must be looking at something out there besides just--well, space....
      SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by agate View Post
        Another instance of borrowing something from another message board here. The link takes you to a site where you can see views from the Hubble space telescope. I didn't try out the sound part but did find all kinds of interesting views of space by clicking on "Discover the cosmos." For instance, the one of Pluto (August 1).

        Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
        WOw this is nice! I could use this as reference to my kid's homeschooling. Thanks agate

        Comment

        Working...
        X