Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sleep Inversion

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Yeah, I'm a night owl too but I just stumbled on a possible temporary cure. I was watching video after video on-line of political discussions of the goings on at the Republican National Convention and the next thing I knew I was nodding off sitting up in my wheelchair! We're in for tons of political banter over the next few months. Maybe we can put it to good constructive use and get some sleep!

    Comment


      #17
      Nuthatch, Maybe we all need a small TV in our bedroom and we can just fall asleep while the politicians drone on......zzzzzz

      Gabriella
      Progressive/Relapsing MS, Myasthenia Gravis, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Diabetes, Hypertension, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis
      Advocate for ADA, Artist's Community for Change, ADAPT, Universal Living in Place, HopeKeepers, Complementary and Alternative Medicine

      "Life is mostly froth and bubble, two things stand like stone. Kindness in another's trouble, Courage in your own"........Adam Lindsay Gordon

      Comment


        #18
        Even that doesn't work for me because I get so mad when they make up things or just plain lie. Then I am so angry I can't sleep!!! That is most of the time
        so I am hopeless when it comes to sleep.
        Virginia

        Comment


          #19
          Virginia, I have the same reaction to politicians who tell lies and even more of a reaction when I hear other people who believe the lies! Then I have to hold it all inside and it just hurts me and not them.

          Gabriella
          Progressive/Relapsing MS, Myasthenia Gravis, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Diabetes, Hypertension, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis
          Advocate for ADA, Artist's Community for Change, ADAPT, Universal Living in Place, HopeKeepers, Complementary and Alternative Medicine

          "Life is mostly froth and bubble, two things stand like stone. Kindness in another's trouble, Courage in your own"........Adam Lindsay Gordon

          Comment


            #20
            Gabriella, my reaction exactly! Why do we do it to ourselves? We both know it is self destructive.
            Virginia

            Comment


              #21
              You peeps are very funny.
              I was trying to escape the convention- the debates are worthwhile- and found myself watching Queen Latifa selling handbags on HSN.
              That trance lasted for three minutes.
              You go, Girl!!! Sell those bags, Queenie.

              I snapped out of it and read.

              Comment


                #22
                Reading to Sleep

                Sometime I can pick up a book and read myself to sleep......zzzzz

                Gabriella
                Progressive/Relapsing MS, Myasthenia Gravis, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Diabetes, Hypertension, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis
                Advocate for ADA, Artist's Community for Change, ADAPT, Universal Living in Place, HopeKeepers, Complementary and Alternative Medicine

                "Life is mostly froth and bubble, two things stand like stone. Kindness in another's trouble, Courage in your own"........Adam Lindsay Gordon

                Comment


                  #23
                  Even books do not work for me. I might get a little sleepy sometime when reading, but usually I can't wait to find out what is going to happen in the book. I read a lot of fiction....mostly mysteries. Sometime when I am reading I stay up even later than I ordinarily would. I have started trying to tell myself that the book will still be there the next day, and that I should put it aside, but I am always so excited to see what will be in the next chaper.
                  Virginia

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X