Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free covid tests…site up a day early

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Free covid tests…site up a day early

    I hope the link works. It was easy…the site is up and running a day early. COVIDtests.gov
    Linda~~~~

    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

    #2
    We could try this link:

    Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    Comment


      #3
      very easy.

      Comment


        #4
        nothing is free -taxpaper pays for it

        Comment


          #5
          People can order 4 more free COVID tests now, and if you haven't ordered the first 4 tests, you can get all 8 of them by placing a second order when you place the first order.

          Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
          SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

          Comment


            #6
            Thanks Lazarus, I just ordered ours.

            Comment


              #7
              I received 4 last week or the week before. I ordered from the link given on here. So thanks to Linda and Agate.
              Virginia

              Comment


                #8
                I got mine also. Glad we have the connection to share information.
                Linda~~~~

                Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

                Comment


                  #9
                  I already got mine a couple of days ago.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X